[IPp] Re: others "sensing" high/low bg

In talking with other Moms of diabetic children I'm always amazed at the
stories we share in how we are awaken in the night when our children are
high/low.  Call it "mother's intuition" or a guardian angel, but I believe
our little ones are being taken care of.  I've actually felt an urgent
tapping on my shoulder to wake me and found my daughter very low.  Another
woman told me she has felt someone shoving  her out of bed... checked on her
daughter and she was also very low!

Barb Dame