[IPp] Re: field trips

Our school is limited on how many chaperones can go on a field trip.  I am
invited every time to go along, so I look at this as a sort of privilege
rather than inconvenience.  When I cannot go on a field trip I usually keep
my daughter home and we do something special instead.  Then when I can, I
take her myself to the museum/zoo/science center (wherever the field trip
was).  Right now she is only 7... when she is more responsible (able to
count carbs and not transpose numbers!) then I will feel more comfortable
having her go on field trips alone.  She seems okay with this setup so I'm
okay with it.
Barb Dame