From: "Jocelyn Robinson" <email @ redacted>
To: "Parents of Pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 9:30 AM
Subject: [IPp] Boys and physicals

> OK, how about boys?  I have a 12 year old and I (the mom) take him to his
appointments.  He sees a male endo.  I am in the room with him all the time.
He has never done any type of "personal" exam.  I know my son must be happy
about that.  He hates it once a year when he has is physical with the
pediatrician and gets checked "down there."  So, do I expect these type of
exams to start up?  Should I leave the room to give him some privacy?  Any
suggestions are welcome.