Re: [IPp] field trips

In a message dated 3/24/02 1:48:59 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<<  I just would like some input as to how parents of kids in early
 elementary school handle field trips. >>

When my son was in elementary school I always chaperoned.  There are just too
many children on the field trips for the teacher and other parents to have
the responsibility for your diabetic child.  I never chanced it.  I have been
on field trips with my son where the itinerary changed and lunch turned out
to be at 1p.m. instead of 11:30!  I can't imagine what would have happened if
I wasn't there!  (He was on MDI at the time)