[IPp] high blood sugars

Hello everyone, I have been reading all the emails with great interest! I have
a 6 year old son Adam, pumping with Minimed for 2 years. He has had a lot of
highs lately, and they are harder to get down at night. I'm wondering if this
could have anything to do with his teeth coming in - he just lost two more,
and two permanent ones are coming in. His 6 year molars are also coming in.
Anyone experience this before??