Re: [IPp] testing in the classroom

In a message dated 3/21/02 8:28:33 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  We
> have a 504 in place, but this is how the principal  wanted it done.  She
> has
> also told us that no one except a nurse is allowed to touch his pump under
> any circumstances.  Would appreciate any feedback on that!

the principal does not make those rules......in our case no one but Mary
touches her pump but many are trained to help her.....unless there is a law
stating otherwise (and I don't know where you are) kids may test wherever and
whenever they want....go to the ADA site and read their suggested 504 plan
and healthcare plans..........