Re: [IPp] testing in the classroom

In a message dated 3/21/02 5:18:32 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We are starting on next year's 504, and I was just wondering how many
> kids are testing in the classroom, and at what age they stared testing in
> the classroom.
> Thanks
> Karen

Mary started testing in the classroom this year...age 8 third grad. She
probably would have last year but everything was located conveniently. Mary
was diagnosed in 1997 shortly after she turned four and has done her own
testing since she got out of the hospital (of course she did not do the
residing herself lol)...