Re: [IPp] Crystallized Insulin in Cannula?? (Long)

Hi Sean,

Is Jake pumping Humalog? I have heard that H is prone to crystallization,
especially if your basals are very low. I don't believe there's any
scientific data to back this up, but there are many testimonials of
pumpers who have switched to Novolog and not had this problem since.

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)