Re: [IPp] Pumper Problem in School in FL - TAKE NOTE

Thank you for making us aware of this unfortunate incident.  Gabriel attends
a small private school and we have no official 504 or IEP in place and so far
have not needed one.

However, I have now written the school a letter and enclosed a copy of the
letter describing the "pump/pager" incident.

I am grateful that you shared this with us and hope you resolve it with the
school district.