Re: [IPp] Re: switching a child from Humalog to Novolog/Now "the pump"

Thank you so much for all the info.  I've decided to give it a longer trial
on the pump.  It's alot of extra work but in the long run I know it will be
better for my daughter's A1c's and keeping at bay any complications.  Getting
all this feedback is wonderful, it shows me that I'm not the only one
struggling and encourages me to keep trying.  THANKS and I'll post my
experiences as we chug along w/the pump!