Re: [IPp] Novolog and Sites

> This may have already been answered but is it possible that a child
> who uses Humalog in injections will be sensitive (in this 6% group)
> when they beginning using Humalog in a pump?

Yes to you question, there is one fellow that is allergic (not
sensitive!) that can tolerate it in injections, but not by infusion.
The continuous infusion gives him blotches on the abdomen, abnormal
heart rate, etc.... kinda like bee sting symptoms.  This is not the
same as the sensitivity we're discussing, but an example of the vast
difference between injection and infusion.