Re: [IPp] Humalog to Novolog

My 23 days old baby girl is using diluted Humalog in Minimed 508,
doctors are trying to find out the basal rate, but looks like if it is
diluted then it does not matter .1 or .05 steps, which is a major of
Animas over 508. I am trying to find out and closely monitoring the
activity at stanford NICU for my baby, today I am going to talk about
advantage of Animas over 508. I am bit confused here w/ Humalog to
Novolog, which one is good for an infant (especially a 3 weeks old
baby), do I need to discuss at all about these with our endo?

dad of Adya (Pumping since 3 days)

Do You Yahoo!?