RE: [IPp] Re: switching a child from Humalog to Novolog

Amy you obviously work very hard at controlling Riley's D and parenting your
kids in general.  The "experts" rarely have a clue to what it totally takes,
unless they have a child with D themselves.  Keep up the good fight as you
and do not worry about idiots:-)

Thank you for your kind words!:O)  I totally agree!  I think what compounds
the problem is the the NP and the endo had 1 child each (now grown) so not
only do they not understand living with D 24/7 but what it's like to raise
several children on top of that!  It really hurt when the NP did that (she
did it via a nasty letter) but then my pride and intelligence took over and
I told myself it's not my fault, we're doing the best we can and *I* was
happy with an 8 A1c-it was a comfortable number for me with a 6 yr old
child.  So, I just let it go in one ear and out the other now!<vbg>

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 21 mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-3 mos