Re: [IPp] Re: switching a child from Humalog to Novolog

My daughter had been on shots for 16 years and her a1c were in the 7's
sometimes 6.  I decided to switch for more flexibility but find that all the
extra testing and counting carbs, etc. is more time consuming and frustrating
since her sugars still fluctuate like before.  I wonder if I did the right
thing by changing to the pump.  Everyone's feedback is very helpful and
enlightening.  Thanks.  Lee