From: Justin and Amy Boswell
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 2:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPp] Re: switching a child from Humalog to Novolog

 The NP at the endo's office actually talked down to me and chewed me out
Riley had an A1c of 8 (after two that were 7.8 and 7.6).  She gave me hand
outs on testing basals, etc as if I were a TOTAL idiot!  ...really got me
down.  I blamed myself and my parenting abilities for awhile after that.
Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 21 mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-3 mos