Re: [IPp] Novolog and Sites

> Thanks for the info Michael, but Jamie was on Humalog thru
> injections and they switched her to Novolog w/the pump! : (  I'll
> keep working on it! Lee

Might be the other way around then. There have been some reports of a
similar sensitivity to Novolog, but not enough to generate any
statistics. Humalog might work better for her in the pump. There are
at least a couple of list members that can not use Novolog and
report problems similar to those reported by Humalog users in the 6%
group. Have not run across anyone that is sensitive to both.