Re: [IPp] Re: switching a child from Humalog to Novolog

In a message dated 3/14/02 11:46:46 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Though with Claire,
> bgs are always so unstable it will take me a good long while to really see
> how things are shaping up.  I actually had a doctor 2 weeks ago call her a
> "brittle" diabetic.

Mary's bds are *unstable* too......very frustrating at times as I see how
well and easy others adjust to the pump....but I will keep checking and
changing as it is so much better than MDI.......the pps just won't go down.:(