[IPp] Re: switching a child from Humalog to Novolog

     Thank you Beverley and Barb for responding to my query.  For some reason
I haven't been receiving all my digests from the Ip and POP lists, so I had
to go into the archives to read your replies.
     Between us we have 3 little girls 7 or 8 years old--too bad they
couldn't get together for a big pump party!
     Shelley has previously reported that Novolog lasts a bit longer in Luke
age 6, while in Kayla, age 8 it seems to be out of her system quicker than
the Humalog.  So I guess this is really a YMMV issue.  Though with Claire,
bgs are always so unstable it will take me a good long while to really see
how things are shaping up.  I actually had a doctor 2 weeks ago call her a
"brittle" diabetic.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7