Re: [IPp] Floppy pumps . . .

Fifty50 pharmacy sells cases with a built in clip.  I have not tried these yet
so I can't give you an opinion of them.  We use the standard clip also and it
flops around when my son runs and plays.

Connie mom to Andrew (4) MM508 and Brain 20 months

In a message dated 3/13/2002 10:47:03 PM Mountain Standard Time, email @ redacted