[IPp] Re: Adya

My heart goes out to you.  My daughter was diagnosed w/mild cerebral palsy at
about 9 months, then when I thought nothing worse could happen she developed
diabetes.  A year later she also developed hypothryroidism.  Well, she's 19
years old now and we've been struggling with her disabilities but we've
overcome alot.  She's now on a pump, it's been three weeks today and she's
still not stable, but I won't give up until I've been beaten.  Hang in there
and try to join a local support group, it helps to speak w/other parents
w/similar situations.  Blessing to you and Adya.