Re:[IPp] middle school issue

 Thanks for everyone's advice.  I am going to try one more time to be able to
schedule a meeting with all his teachers before Middle School starts.  If
they refuse to accomdate I will then get a 504 plan.  So far I have never
needed it - the Elementary School was always more than willing to do anything
that I asked.  I have already had one bad experience with just having a
written format of his diabetes and all that the condition requires.  I had a
Music teacher who refused to let him use the bathroom or get a drink before -
she forgot to read the information. He was very high that day.   I was upset
and so was the school nurse, so that is why I feel a conference with all his
teachers is necessary and also giving them written instructions to refer back
to whenever needed.
I will keep you updated!