[IPp] Re: school issue

I feel the more people that know about the diabetic condition the better.
Our Animas rep came out to the school and trained the principal,
secretaries, school nurse and some teachers about the basics of the pump
(how to bolus, change batteries, troubleshoot for alarms, etc.)  I always
speak to the new teacher before the school year begins.  In addition, the
school nurse gave a description/picture of Lawren along with symptoms of
low/high blood sugar to the gym teacher, librarian, music teacher, art
teacher and any substitute who may fill in for Lawren's teacher.  I see
nothing wrong with you wanting to talk to each teacher individually.  When
Lawren is in Middle School I will do the same.  Good luck.
Barb Dame