RE: [IPp] Re: alt sites /school issue

> I have a dumb question:  What is a "504?"  My daughter starts school
> this coming fall, and I've been wondering what we needed to do to
> prepare for it.

visit the web site KIDS page, starting with about the 5th or 6th line
down there are several references on 504 plans, your childs rights,

There are a couple of articles there about a young lady that was
denied the right to test her bg's in class. This was a precedent
setting case filed in US District Court.