Re: [IPp] Switching a child from Humalog to Novolog

In a message dated 3/11/02 2:34:51 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .    But if you have the time

HIi,
the Novolog does not sting Mary like the Humalog did. We had many lows at the
beginning as she uses about half of the insulin as she did on Humalog. I
haven't seen that it *hits* faster but we changes fairly early in our pump
life. Others have had different experiences. Please e me if you want more
info.
Beverly