[IPp] FYI Free monitors at Meijer

Hi Everyone,
   I live in the Metro Detroit area of Michigan and for Diabetes Awareness
Week, Meijer's Grocery store has 6 different monitors that are FREE with the
purchase of 100 strips (of course) and the coupon from their paper (if you
don't have a paper, you can always get one at the door).  The monitors they
list are, "Glucometer Elite", "Dex", "Accu-Chek Advantage Meter", "Accu-Chek
Active Meter", "FreeStyle Meter" and the Meijer Brand IQ Blood Glucose
Meter".  This is good thru 3/16/02.
   I think that even if your insurance pays for the strips you still get the
meter free.
   Hope this info helps someone.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9