Re: [IPp] Re: Alt sites

In a message dated 3/9/2002 10:18:47 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  The CDE
>  recommended rewarding her with something she likes (Sugarfree gum) if she
>  lets me try an alternate area for site changes.  I haven't tried that, yet,
>  though...

I could try that -- but it would cost me BIG money, not a few sticks of gum
or even a candy bar . . . I think I'll just wait until either we HAVE to use
another area for sites (or go back to shots -- which I KNOW she'd never do)
or she decides that she'd rather hide her sets under her bikini bottoms (as
Michael says is bound to happen when she gets a bit older . . . until then
I'm just not gonna sweat it

Pumpmama to Katie