RE: [IPp] Re: alt sites

Thanks Lyndy, I feel much better knowing that it's ok to use just tummy
sites for now.  I put them even a good 2 inches above and to the R or L of
his belly button and as low as right above the groin area on his tummy.  I
can't put them on the same level as his waist band as we seem to get kinking
issues (plus, it's not comfortable for him).  I think his legs might be a
viable area when he's a mite bigger in a few years.  We use the Softsets
micros and those are very comfortable for him.

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6 1/2 (dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 21mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-3 mos