[IPp] Re: time on site

In a message dated 3/4/2002 12:54:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Patricia is 11 and pumping 1 year tomorrow, her 12th birthday. She will some
> times see 3-4 days but often only 2. She has some small red marks that have
> faded alot and we will use a cream to speed healing on ly if it looks a bit

Hi there my Ashley will be 11 next week.  Since we started using the Novalog
Ashley's sites are lasting 4 days.  We use neosporine on her old sites but,
we can still see marks from over a month ago.  I do know that the neosporine
helps it to heal faster.

 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping