[IPp] Alt sites

Where does everyone put most of the sites?  Riley will only let me do
stomach, I have to really nudge him to do his butt but I think we need to
try other areas as well.  Riley absolutely refuses his legs-I've put in 2
sites on the top of his thighs the beginning of pumping (using a tender, now
we use softsets) and it hurt him pretty bad.  Now, he won't let me try his
legs anymore.  I've heard about arms-anyone use these?  I can't get him
talked into letting me try those, is there any other places?

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6 (dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 21mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-3 mos