re: [IPp] Kelly &Softsets & site "marks" & Novolog post-prandial

Shelly, I can appreciate it! :) I know exactly what you mean. Last night, for the first time in a long time, my daughter came in at 128 for her 2hr postprandial (and that was starting out at 116 - in fact, she was between 70 and 128 *all day*, what's up with that? LOL). Her numbers are never like that (consistently). I was one happy camper! I know no one else in the world cares, but I know other parents of diabetic children can relate to the feeling of accomplishment. :) All that hard work is finally
paying off.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs, pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos.html
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Shelly said:
On the other hand, Novolog takes care of cheeseburgers + fries much better
with a 30min. square wave - Luke usually comes in at 150-180 2hrs later.
On the "big people list" that isn't very impressive but I figured other
parents might appreciate that.  It seems much better than 300.