Re: [IPp] RE: Deciding what pump

when alisha first started pumping my ins only would pay for the disetronic
and our endo had never put any one on a disetronic everyone had the minimed
including himself. but never the less she did get on it, the pump rep came to
our house for training, and another rep was at the hospital for start up. and
they followed up with us for several days daily to make sure there weren't
any problems, even came out to the house a few more times to check on things,
they didn't have to do this, but i think they wanted the endo to know they
back their product.
we now pump with animas, and love it.
the animas trainer came to our house as well to instruct in their pump,
although i don't think she knew the pump as well as she could have, ie she
wasn't a pumper.