[IPp] red marks

My son also gets very small red marks when sites are removed.  He doesn't worry about it and overtime they heal, however, by mistake we found the best way to heal them - go to Florida!  We took a trip to visit his grandparents and I don't know if it was the warmth or the salt water but they all healed while we were there.  I really suspect it had more to do with the ocean water.  Can we can our doctors to write a prescription that we need to take our children swimming in the ocean every few months?

Jocelyn, Brian's mom