[IPp] Re: Deciding which pump

<<I'd love to hear any feedback though.  Anything I should consider before
trying to make a pitch for Animas to our endo?>>

Hi Elizabeth,
     Deciding which pump to buy is YOUR decision, and your doctor can give
his opinions, but that is it.  You don't have to sell Animas to the endo.  If
that's the pump you want, and you are paying, who is to say otherwise.
     We started Claire pumping with the Quick-sets a few days after they were
put on sale in Canada.  The pump team had not even seen them before.
However, that didn't matter, as they were the set of choice for us.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7, pumping H-tron 4/01