Re: [IPp] Neosporin

Well we have used Neosporin and alot of others but now we use  TEA TREE
OIL. It helps heal fast and gives the skin a nice smooth look while doing
it's job.

I get this at the local drugstore now but health food stores have it too. We
also use it after we bath on any sores, use it diluted for mouth wash when
we have sores there,  even brush my teeth with it when my gums feel not
quite right, after having a cold. We also use it in shampoo as we were told
to keep using it espically in the winter time, to help keep head  lice away.
Our schools were full of it several times in several years but now doing
much better.I have alot of families now buying  tea tree oil just fior that
reason and no, I do not have any shares in it...
Jana in Nov a Scotia