[IPp] Neosporin

Hi Ashley and everyone else,
    I notice that most people use Neosporin after taking out the old site.
We used to too. We also found that it didn't clear the red spot up very
soon.  I had a tube of Miejer brand (we live in Michigan and have a grocery
store, which is a chain, called Meijer's) "Triple Antibiotic Ointment Plus
Pain Reliever" and used it on my son just for the heck of it to see if it
would work any better.  It did! Quite a bit better, to tell you the truth.
Within a day or two, the redness and irritaion are almost totally gone.  We
can still see a slight pink pin mark where the set went in, but those fade
very slowly with him. Those little marks are not irritating to him and they
tell me where he's had a set in. As I say, they're just a pin pick mark.
    If you have a Meijer's in your state, try the ointment.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9