Re: [IPp] time on site/ Novolog

Well, we're using Novolog....BUT, I must say, in our case, it actually seems
to act slower than H...It does, however, last longer. I guess this is just
another thing to add to the perpetual YMMV list, huh?! ;o) Oh the joys of
trying to  understand "D"...:-/

Pam C.*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 (pumping~MM508~10/01)
and Chloe (5)