[IPp] Pump comparison revisited!

I have an ideal that I think will benefit the parents still looking at
pumps?  We should all share what pump our child is on and list the features
that we really like about our pump (personally, not everything it can do but
what YOU enjoy or get the most out of) as well as list the things you would
change or don't care for as well (or even features you don't use).  This
would give a really good picture to potential pumpers who can then see which
of these features would fit their lifestyle or wouldn't.  I'll list mine
later tonight.  Today is going to be a nightmare of a day with non-stop
errunds, stopping at my mom's, etc all while draggin 5 children with me!:O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6 1/2, (dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 21 mos), Mason-4,
Cailin Rose-almost 3, & Lane-3 mos