From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 4:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] time on site

Our son, Liam, has been using a pump for 4 months. He just turned 4 years
old.
We have been leaving the sites on for 3 days without any problem.  We would
like to know how long kids his age are using a site.  Also, how long is it
taking for the mark left by the infusion to go away. On Liam I think you can
see vaguely see infusion sites from at least 2 months ago.

Joel and Dianne