RE: [IPp] Re: Child Block feature

Hi again Amy,
     But you said that the H-tron also has a bolus lock on it--I don't know
anything about this, that is why I thought you might have switched your H
D, because I'm not familiar with the workings of the D-tron.
     So does it have a bolus lock?  I didn't think so, but I'll have to go
and look at my book again.

No, the D-tron & H-tron doesn't have a bolus lock on it-sorry for the
confusion!:O)  It's really very difficult though to accidentally give
yourself insulin (D-tron) because there are several steps you have to do
(with the menu driven feature) to give a bolus.  We've been using the D-tron
for about 9 mos, the H-tron a year prior to that.  I liked the two pump
system with the H-tron, wished they had kept that with the D-tron!!!!!!!:O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 21mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-3 mos