[IPp] Re: Child Block feature

> > <<The H-tron has a basal and bolus lock on it-I can vouch for that!:O)
> The
> > D-tron has a basal lock on it but not a bolus one,>>
> Hi Amy,
>      Did you get that backwards?
> No, the H-tron does have a basal lock on it (I remember that from when
> Riley
> was using it because I forgot I locked it and couldn't figure out for the
> life of me why I couldn't change the basals untill I called Disetronic
> thinking it was a tech problem-DUH!!!!<G>)  The D-tron also has a basal
> lock
> on it as well but not a bolus one.

Hi again Amy,
     But you said that the H-tron also has a bolus lock on it--I don't know
anything about this, that is why I thought you might have switched your H and
D, because I'm not familiar with the workings of the D-tron.
     So does it have a bolus lock?  I didn't think so, but I'll have to go
and look at my book again.