RE: [IPp] pump comparison

Our daughter, 13 1/2, doesn't have all the extra diagnoses your daughter
does but we still have our moments. She has been known to throw the
"poker" across the room on occasion. And it's always fun to look at the
pump and 7 p.m. and realize she hasn't bolused since 11:30 a.m. (lunch)
even though she has been snacking all afternoon.

I don't know what type of memory other pumps have, but the Animas sure
comes in handy when I want to  check the history of boluses.

Oh, boy I'm looking forward to the teen years now!:O) LOL!!!  Riley's D-Tron
pump has an excellent bolus history as well and VERY easy to access.  You
push the menu button once and it displays the last bolus given.  I'll have
to go back and look at my manual for all the cool features our pump has.  I
never use them (sad huh?) so I can't remember off-hand but I probably will
use them more and more the older he gets?  Do the teens on this list use
more of their features?

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 21mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-3 mos