Re: [IPp] pump comparison

Our daughter, 13 1/2, doesn't have all the extra diagnoses your daughter
does but we still have our moments. She has been known to throw the
"poker" across the room on occasion. And it's always fun to look at the
pump and 7 p.m. and realize she hasn't bolused since 11:30 a.m. (lunch)
even though she has been snacking all afternoon.

I don't know what type of memory other pumps have, but the Animas sure
comes in handy when I want to  check the history of boluses.

Good luck, Kay