[IPp] Re: Paradigm upgrade

Kim --

If you purchased a MM508 after March 1, 2001, they made you the offer.  I
know that you had to turn in the request by December 31, 2001.  If I read
your signature line correctly I think your DD began pumping last year.  They
should have offered it to you.  If they did not even mention it to you, you
might want to contact your local rep or call them directly to find out why
you weren't offered the opportunity to up grade.  On my flyer it says that
you can go to
 www.minimed.com/paradigm for all the details.  Hope this helps!
Tammy, wife to David
Mom to Shannon, 4, dx'd 2/99, pumping 3/01
& Kaitlyn 1 1/2 and running wild!