[IPp] Re: Child block feature

> <<The H-tron has a basal and bolus lock on it-I can vouch for that!:O)  The
> D-tron has a basal lock on it but not a bolus one,>>

Hi Amy,
     Did you get that backwards?  I have to be careful with my Ds and Hs too!
     You aren't the only Disetronic pumpers.  Here in Canada there are lots
of Disetronics sold to kids, despite the fact that Minimed has done a much
better job with much more effort put into marketing.  The Animas is the new
player, marketing started last May here.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7 pumping H-tron 4/01