[IPn] world wide generosity

Yesterday brought donations from several continents that were matched
by Eastern Seaboard's generous challenge. Thanks people !!
There is still $600+ waiting to match your contribution if you make
it in the next few days. New sustaining donations will be matched for
the entire first year.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

We now take crypto currency as well. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum,
Bitcoin Cash... and I think some others too... I lose track...
Cool !!! the new money.

You can mail a contribution to the office at:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Best regards,