[IPn] Just a reminder

Hi there pumpers and friends,

Just a reminder that we are having the Spring pledge drive a litte
late, June instead of May. Yes it is toned down because I'm
minimizing the time I have to be in the office building. Responded to
over 50 requests for supply assistance over the last few days and
just took the last of the packages to the post office. Whew!!

The $1000 challenge from the Eastern Seaboard is 1/3 gone. The upside
is that there is still a little over $600 remaining available for
matching donations and DOUBLING their value. Please do your part to
help keep Insulin Pumpers going strong.

New sustaining pledges will have the entire first year of their
pledges matched.

Here's the links to donate

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

To challenge the members to match your generosity with a gift of $100

or more, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

...and if you have an old junker sitting in the driveway or back
yard, even if it does not run, consider donating it.
We'll tow it for free. We'll take pretty much anything with wheels or

a motor.
Boats, airplanes (right you have an old dead airplane, ha.ha)

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cars/

Best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director