Re: [IPp] Flying with cold insulin

We had a similar issue when we were traveling to the caribbean and weren't
sure we were going to always have refrigeration.  Someone on this list
recommended a Frio pack.  We bought it and it was great.  We continue to use
it on road trips, (almost 6 years later).  All it needs is to soak in cold
water and it keeps cool for many hours.  I did a search and you can get them
on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/FRIO-Insulin-Cooling-Carrying-Wallet/dp/B0002262DA