Re: [IPp] Battery life on Dexcom receiver?

no clue about the receiver... but jesses transmitter died, at the 13 month
mark...  It just stopped giving accurate #'s. and.after having dexcom
 replace 3 sensors, . he put on his new dex and it was fine....his old receiver
was still functioning and holding its charge.......

stacey

In a message dated 6/24/11 8:52:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,