[IPp] Experiences at School

I'm doing some research on 7 cities with regard to kids with diabetes and the
care they receive at school. If anyone has a child in one of these school
districts, I'd appreciate your contacting me offline.
DallasSan AntonioCincinnatiClevelandNashvilleTulsaSacramento
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Pam, mom to Sarah, age 14, dx'd 2003, pumping since 2004 (Cozmo, now Ping)

Pam Henry
MyCareConnect, llc
 Founder and mom of a child with type 1 diabetes
In Charge of the Fun Stuff
972 841-1311

 Diabetes Care:  Safe  Secure  Simple
 ...and it's FREE
 www.mycareconnect.com

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email is prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this e-mail
by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

MyCareConnect, llc, 1314 W. McDermott Dr, Suite 530, Allen, TX, 75013, USA