[IPn] Home stretch

Hello Pumpers and Friends

The Spring pledge drive is winding down and I'd like to thank all of
you that have contributed for your generosity and encourage those of
you wavering on the side lines to make a donation if your are
financially able.

Did you know that right now, today, there are more than ~5000 people
participating in our mail forums and facebook page from countries on
every continent except Antarctica, all around the globe... Europe,
Asia, North and South America, Africa, the Middle East, as well as
the Pacific Islands.

Did you know that this is done on a very small, tight budget? ...and
that the majority of that budget comes from contributions made by
you, the forum members.

There is just a short time remaining in our pledge drive and it would
be nice to match the remaining $400+ dollars of MIDWEST's
contribution. Let's complete the pledge drive this week. If you've
been waiting 'til the time is right, there couldn't be a better time
than now.

Give a matching donation today or click this link to make your
contribution or to become a much needed SUSTAINING donor:

or

You may donate using any major credit card or PayPal.

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards,